Building Your Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
Building your self-esteem is essential for confidence and success, and it all begins with you. Of all the judgments you make in life, none is as important as the one you make about yourself. Without some measure of self-worth, life can be enormously painful. During this one-day workshop you will discover some simple techniques that dramatically change how you feel about yourself. You will learn how to recognize the importance of learning self-acceptance and nurturing your sense of self.
- Learn how to create positive self-expectations
- Begin setting goals to get more of what you want from life
- Develop self-talk messages that help build self-esteem
- Identify communication tools to help you be more assertive
- Learn how to say no, and when no is the best answer
- Learn how to make a positive first impression
- Discover ways to connect with people
- Building your self-esteem
- Putting others at ease
- Make positive first impressions
- Fake it ‘til you make it!
- Internal self-esteem factors
- Projecting self-confidence
- Negative vs. positive thinking
- Distorted thinking
- How to wipe out worry
- Communication skills
- Giving and receiving compliments
Duration: One Day Time: TIME: 9am – 4pm
Target Audience: Team Leaders, Supervisors, Heads of Department,
Cost per Head: GH¢500.00 per person, plus applicable taxes.